Positive Discipline in Everyday Parenting
This series of 8 weekly sessions will help you identify your long-term parenting goals and learn:
· How day to day interactions can help you reach these goals
· How to self-regulate so you can help your child learn this critical life skill
· How to use warmth and structure – two of the most important parenting tools
· How your child’s brain and body develop over time, and how to adjust your parenting strategies as your child grows.
· How a problem solving approach can be applies in any challenging situation.
For parents of children from infancy to 18 years of age.
Starting from January 15th, 2019
Limited spaces available
CALL TO REGISTER
Michele Heights Community House 613-829-4353
Location: Michele Heights Community House, 2950 Penny Drive. Unit 102